Life is full of challenges. Often we get down in the dumps! But, it’s time to get up. Shake off defeat and pessimism! You can make it. So can I. God provided everything we need to make it...to thrive...and to live abundantly. So, now get up! God is good all the time.
1. Let’s begin by giving Thanks. Psalm 106:1 says, “Give thanks to the Lord for He is good.” Realizing our blessings goes a long way to joy. If you want joy, real joy, get on God’s glory train!!!
2. Live, Laugh, Love. Enjoy the day. Sing praises. God inhabits the praise of His people. John 10:10 says, “I have come that they may have life and have it more abundantly.”
3. Think on this. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
4. How about this powerful Word? “My God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
5. Ok now, no excuses! His Word says, “Call unto me and I WILL answer and show you great and mighty things." WOW! What more do you need?
6. “Lead us (me) not into temptation, but deliver us (me) from evil.”
7. “Ask and you shall receive; seek and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you.” Oh my! Oh my!
8. “If you can believe, all things are possible.” Hey, rejoice! We can climb every mountain! Nothing is impossible when you put your trust in God.
9. “Be strong and courageous,” Joshua 1:6,7,9 states clearly.
10. Pray every day. Philippians 4:6 says, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.” Remember always, thanks is a good thing.
Hopefully, these ten “pick me ups” have gotten you moving to a brighter day, a happier time, a productive season, and a successful victory over your enemy. There are two things I know:
1. Jesus does not want us down and out (Why are you downcast?) and
2. We do not want to be downcast. It’s a lot more enjoyable, productive, and influential to live in the sunshine.
I’m getting up! How about you?